Monday, June 1, 2009

Month in Transition

So, its been about a month since I last posted- alot has happened since then...

- Finished at Baylor- Packed up and said goodbye for the summer
- Got back my grades: B, B+, B+, A, A, and A!
- Traveled to Stavanger, Norway with my sister
- Was lazy and relaxed for a week
- Worked on a video for CCS Graduates
- Went to CCS 8th Grade Graduation
- Had a couple meetings about the internship
- Went to the actual CCS Graduation- Congrats Class of 09!
- Went to Tyler for a wedding- Congrats Evan and Angel!
- Had my first Sunday announced as the intern
- Attended a couple graduation parties- Congrats Josh and Jenny!
- Went to Senior Sendoff at church- Congrats CBC Class of 09!

It's been a wonderful mix of rush and relaxation, laziness and living- And now I am starting the internship. And I'm excited. Stories to come later.

Evan